Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Where was I at Woodstock?

I saw a documentary on Woodstock last night. My wife asked me why I was not in any of the photographs or films. This is a good question.

I think there were two reasons:

1. (This is the biggest reason.) I would be sitting on the ground counseling with someone and a camera would be stuck in my face. This angered me because I was trying to listen to and help who ever I was talking to. I would yell and tell the cameraman to go away and leave us along. I am not sure, but I might have thrown a rock at them once.

2. I was not able to spend much time in the main area. I was usually around the trailers, the meditations area, Hog Farm and the “freak out” tents.

If I had know they were making a movie, perhaps I would have tried to mug for the cameras, but I do not think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment